Fennel Seeds (Saunf) is in every house. Its sweet fragrance and taste are liked by all. After eating food, keeping a little fennel and sugar candy in the mouth is a different pleasure to chew.
This not only removes the smell of the mouth, it also cleans the teeth. These are not the only benefits of eating fennel. It is surprising to know how beneficial this small fennel can be. There will hardly be any cheap, accessible and delicious recipe for health.
Fine Fennel Seeds (Barik saunf )and thick Saunf Seeds (Moti Saunf), these two types of fennel are available in the market. In these, fine fennel is good for chewing and thick fennel is used for making pickles, making vegetables. Fennel has medicinal properties. It removes all the three types of doshas like Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Fennel is rich in vitamin C and also contains essential minerals such as calcium, sodium, phosphorous, iron and potassium.Grind almonds, fennel and sugar candy in equal quantity. Consuming it every night after eating food increases memory power.
- Regular consumption of fennel sharpens the eyesight. Taking 5-6 grams of fennel every day keeps liver and eyesight fine.
- It is a very effective medicine for stomach ailments like cramps, pain and gastric disorders.
- If you have bad breath, then regularly chew half a teaspoon of fennel three to four times a day. By doing this, the bad smell from the mouth will stop.
- You can consume fennel even if the periods are irregular. Consuming it with properties will be beneficial.
- It is very useful in removing stomach upset of babies and their stomach.
- Taking fennel powder mixed with sugar equally, it ends burning sensation of hands and feet. 10 grams of fennel can be taken after meals.
- Boil a teaspoon of fennel in a cup of water and let it cool for 20 minutes. This helps in the treatment of colic in the baby. One or two teaspoons of this solution is enough for the baby.
- Eating fennel in the stomach purifies the blood and makes the skin glow.
- Fennel leaves also have the ability to keep away cough related problems such as asthma and bronchitis.
- Eat fennel with figs and drive away cough and bronchitis. Eating fennel is useful for treating phlegm and cough.
- Mix equal amounts of dry, roasted and raw fennel. Eat it after eating. This will improve digestion and you will feel lighter.
- If you want that your cholesterol level does not increase, then eat a spoonful of fennel about 30 minutes after the meal. Fennel keeps cholesterol levels under control.
- Eating roasted fennel with sugar candy not only makes the voice sweet, it also drives away cough.